We’re getting all of the summer vibes over here with our most recent HOLOS Tropical Breakfast recipe. Made with fresh pureed mango, coconut milk, turmeric and banana, it was designed to give you that light and refreshing taste that’s easy to put together and loaded with fresh tropical fruits.
It’s the perfect morning pick me up for those hot summer days, or those active outings where you need electrolytes, hydration and a chilled treat that really hits that sweet spot.
A blend between a fresh fruit smoothie and our HOLOS Vanilla flavour, you’re going to want to dive into this delicious tropical breakfast when the sun hits hard and summer is in the air.
RecipeMakes 1 serving
- 1 vanilla HOLOS package
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Toppings: shredded coconut, chopped mango, chopped banana, passionfruit, dragonfruit
- Assemble the HOLOS packs the night before according to package instructions, with milk of choice.
- When ready to eat, add the mango, turmeric, banana and coconut milk into a blender and puree until soft (will be the consistency of ice cream).
- You can either layer the puree on top of the vanilla HOLOS, mix half of the mixture into the HOLOS and layer the rest of the puree on top, or add all of the puree into the HOLOS mix.
- Top with your choice of tropical fruit and coconut.