This recipe is about having fun and elevating our already tasty muesli. With just a little bit of planning, this delicious, nutritious and protein-packed classic comes together in no time. The chocolate drizzle is optional as it’s not “needed” but if you’re feeling jazzy, melt some chocolate and have fun drizzling it over the jars.
INGREDIENTS: yields two heaping HOLOS jars
- 1 pack vanilla HOLOS
- 1 cup milk of choice (for HOLOS)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice (for Chunky Monkey Mix)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 banana mashed
- * Granola, sliced banana, melted chocolate
- Empty package into HOLOS jar, add milk, seal with the lid and shake to combine and place in the fridge overnight.
- In a large glass measuring cup, add chia seeds, milk and vanilla. Whisk until fully combined.
- In a separate small bowl, mash the banana until no clumps remain.
- Add banana, peanut butter and cacao powder to the chia mix. Stir to combine.
- Pour the “Chunky Monkey” concoction into a jar with a lid. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Assemble your jar by placing the granola at the base, then layer muesli, then layer chia Chunky Monkey. Continue layering until you reach the top. Slice the banana top and drizzle with chocolate.