- 2 packages of HOLOS Vanilla Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 3/4 cup almond flour (any ground nut will do)
- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (or a few drops liquid stevia + 2-3 Tbsp water)
- Optional: extra chopped strawberries, white chocolate, coconut whipped cream.
- Follow HOLOS Vanilla Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight.
- Create the base by adding almond flour, maple syrup and cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Split the cookie base into 2 and press into the bottom of 2 HOLOS jars.
- Create the strawberry puree by adding everything to a blender and puree until smooth. Or, you can add everything to a saucepan and cook over medium and reduce until you get a thick jam-like consistency (about 10 minutes of simmering).
- Then you can choose to either layer the vanilla muesli with strawberry puree or mix the strawberry puree into the muesli.
- To layer: Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup muesli mix to each jar, then add some chopped strawberries and about 1/2 cup strawberry puree, repeat 1x.
- To mix: Add strawberry puree 1/4 cup at a time to the muesli mix until you get desired ‘strawberry cheesecake’ flavour.
- Fill the HOLOS jars with the muesli strawberry cheesecake layers or mix on top of the cookie base.
- Top with chopped strawberries, coconut whipped cream, or white chocolate.